Recommended for boats from 13 meters to 18 meters. The MST 55 NT1-3 is enclosed in a radome of only 58 cm and represents the best-selling product for small boats thanks to its compact size and high performance. This is an exclusive Navisystem model, with dimensions not present in other product ranges. It allows the reception of satellite TV and, with the appropriate kits, also allows the reception of digital terrestrial and meteosat live.
Main features :
- The antenna with the simplest operating system in the world, without dozens of boxes and antenna connectors;
- Italian manufacture: elegant, efficient, compact and light;
- KU band with linear or circular polarization;
- Interfacing with the on-board gyro is not essential;
- “Compass Gyro Controlled” in the radome;
- GPS “on board”;
- Gyroscopes on three axes;
- Three-axis inclinometers;
- Non-magnetic kit against interference;
- Naviber technology to identify the chosen satellite;
- Remote assistance for firmware updates and technical support;
- 3-year warranty and worldwide service centers.
* with DBS LNB
Wiring of NT1-3 systems:
Control unit dimensions:
Digital Terrestrial Kit with geographic pointing
With this special kit it is also possible to receive the digital terrestrial channels at anchor, the antenna always remains pointed in the same direction even if the boat turns. In addition, the dish allows high gain reception by eliminating all side and rear reflections, providing excellent quality.