Recommended for boats from 10 meters to 15 meters, the MST 48 NT1-3 is a product with unique characteristics: compact dimensions thanks to the radome of only 52 cm, and high performance thanks to the 48 cm dish, which allows to overcome the problems of signal with the smallest antennas on the market.
Main features :
- The antenna with the simplest operating system in the world, without dozens of boxes and antenna connectors;
- Italian manufacture: elegant, efficient, compact and light;
- KU band with linear or circular polarization;
- Interfacing with the on-board gyro is not essential;
- “Compass Gyro Controlled” in the radome;
- GPS “on board”;
- Gyroscopes on three axes;
- Three-axis inclinometers;
- Non-magnetic kit against interference;
- Naviber technology to identify the chosen satellite;
- Remote assistance for firmware updates and technical support;
- 3-year warranty and worldwide service centers.
* with DBS LNB
Wiring of NT1-3 systems:
Control unit dimensions:
Digital Terrestrial Kit with geographic pointing
With this special kit it is also possible to receive the digital terrestrial channels at anchor, the antenna always remains pointed in the same direction even if the boat turns. In addition, the dish allows high gain reception by eliminating all side and rear reflections, providing excellent quality.