Recommended for yachts from 35 meters to 45 meters.
The MST 100 HT offers high performance suitable for boats traveling around the world. With a radome of 130 cm in diameter and a parabola of 100 cm, it ensures the reception of the signal even in adverse weather conditions, allowing the reception of satellite TV and, with the appropriate kits, also the reception of digital terrestrial and meteosat live. .
Main features :
- The antenna with the simplest operating system in the world, without dozens of boxes and antenna connectors;
- Italian manufacture: elegant, efficient, compact and light;
- KU band with linear or circular polarization;
- Interfacing with the on-board gyro is not essential;
- “Compass Gyro Controlled” in the radome;
- GPS “on board”;
- Automatic polarizer;
- Gyroscopes on three axes;
- Three-axis inclinometers;
- Non-magnetic kit against interference;
- Navilink technology: a single cable between the antenna and the Control Unit;
- Naviber technology to identify the chosen satellite;
- Remote assistance for firmware updates and technical support;
- 3-year warranty and worldwide service centers.
* with DBS LNB
Wiring of HT systems:
Control unit dimensions:
Digital Terrestrial kit with geographic pointing
With this special kit it is also possible to receive the DTT channels at anchor, the antenna always remains pointed in the same direction even if the boat turns. In addition, the dish allows high gain reception by eliminating all side and rear reflections, providing excellent quality.
When there may be problems with obstacles between antenna and satellite, the kit for switching between two antennas ensures an uninterrupted vision, even if you want to receive two different satellites at the same time. The exchange between one antenna and the other takes place automatically as soon as one of the two loses the signal, but it is possible to set the exchange also in manual or priority mode in cases where it is preferred.
The Meteosat kit allows you to receive live weather from the satellite to always be updated on the weather conditions.