Recommended for boats from 17 meters to 25 meters.
The MST 65 HT WW is a worldwide antenna with double LNB for linear and circular polarization. It allows the reception of satellite TV and, with the special kit, it also allows the reception of meteosat live.
With a parabolic reflector of 65 cm and a radome of only 70 cm it represents the most compact model of the HT WW line.
Main features :
- The antenna with the simplest operating system in the world, without dozens of boxes and antenna connectors;
- Italian manufacture: elegant, efficient, compact and light;
- KU band with linear or circular polarization;
- Interfacing with the on-board gyro is not essential;
- “Compass Gyro Controlled” in the radome;
- GPS “on board”;
- Automatic polarizer;
- Gyroscopes on three axes;
- Three-axis inclinometers;
- Non-magnetic kit against interference;
- Navilink technology: a single cable between the antenna and the Control Unit;
- Naviber technology to identify the chosen satellite;
- Remote assistance for firmware updates and technical support;
- 3-year warranty and worldwide service centers.
* with DBS LNB
Wiring of HT WW systems :
Control unit dimensions:
When there may be problems with obstacles between antenna and satellite, the kit for switching between two antennas ensures an uninterrupted vision, even if you want to receive two different satellites at the same time. The exchange between one antenna and the other takes place automatically as soon as one of the two loses the signal, but it is also possible to set the exchange in manual or priority mode in cases where you prefer.
The Meteosat kit allows you to receive live weather from the satellite to always be updated on the weather conditions.