Recommended for megayachts over 40 meters and commercial, cruise and military ships.
The MST 120 HT4 is dedicated to boats that travel all over the world, which must be able to count on effective equipment in any condition and reliable over time thanks to the 3-axis stabilization system. The large dish can receive even the weakest signals and distribute them to over 50 independent users. The MST 120 HT4 allows the reception of satellite TV and, with the appropriate kits, also of digital terrestrial and meteosat live.
Main features :
- The antenna with the simplest operating system in the world, without dozens of boxes and antenna connectors;
- The most compact radome for 3-axis antenna (Navisystem patent);
- Italian manufacture: elegant, efficient, compact and light;
- KU band with linear or circular polarization;
- Interfacing with the on-board gyro is not essential;
- “Compass Gyro Controlled” in the radome;
- GPS “on board”;
- Automatic polarizer;
- Gyroscopes on three axes;
- Three-axis inclinometers;
- Non-magnetic kit against interference;
- Navilink technology: a single cable between the antenna and the Control Unit;
- Naviber technology to identify the chosen satellite;
- Remote assistance for firmware updates and technical support;
- 3-year warranty and worldwide service centers.
* with DBS LNB
Wiring of HT4 systems:
Control unit dimensions:
With this kit you can control all the tracking functions and change satellites, not only from the control unit, but also from your Smartphone or Tablet, at any time.
The Wi-Fi Kit includes: Sat 105 Wi-Fi control unit and Navisystem App for Smartphones and Tablets.
Digital Terrestrial Kit with geographic pointing
With this special kit it is also possible to receive the DTT channels at anchor, the antenna always remains pointed in the same direction even if the boat turns. In addition, the dish allows high gain reception by eliminating all side and rear reflections, providing excellent quality.
When there may be problems with obstacles between antenna and satellite, the kit for switching between two antennas ensures an uninterrupted vision, even if you want to receive two different satellites at the same time. The exchange between one antenna and the other takes place automatically as soon as one of the two loses the signal, but it is also possible to set the exchange in manual or priority mode in cases where you prefer.
The Meteosat kit allows you to receive live weather from the satellite to always be updated on the weather conditions.